Becoming a Giving Challenge Business Fundraiser allows your business to make a larger impact in your community by encouraging your employees give back noon to noon April 26-27, 2022 to the nonprofit organizations operating and making an impact in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, and/or DeSoto counties.
5 SIMPLE ACTION STEPS
- Register: Register online. Once registered, you will receive a link to your custom Giving Challenge business profile.
- Access & Edit Your Business Profile: Check out this helpful support article on how to access and edit your Business Fundraiser Page.
- Communicate to Employees: Share your business profile link with employees. Communicate any employee matching gift program if applicable. Explore these communication templates to get you started.
- Watch & Track Donations: From noon to noon April 26-27, watch the Giving Challenge Business Fundraiser leaderboard and your business profile page. Access & download full employee giving report if desired.
- Thank & Celebrate Employee Generosity: Thank and celebrate your employees for their generosity.
Ready to sign up? Register to become a Business Fundraiser!
Nov 2021 – Feb 2022: *Register online as Business Fundraiser, set up profile
March – April 2022: Communicate opportunity to employees
April – May 2022: Celebrate & thank employees for their generosity