(For the Giving Challenge)
It's time to take the love you have for your favorite nonprofit organization to the next level by becoming a 2022 Giving Challenge Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser (or Champion - the terms are use interchangeably)! Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Fundraising for the Giving Challenge is designed to make it super simple for you to build support for the nonprofit organizations you care about during the 2022 Giving Challenge. So, let's get you set up to encourage those in your personal network to give April 26-27, 2022!
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising for the Giving Challenge is as Easy as...
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Champion Basics
How do I become a Giving Challenge Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser?
- Some nonprofit organizations participating in the 2022 Giving Challenge will have a Fundraise button at the top of their Giving Challenge profile page that allows you to sign up as a Giving Challenge Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser.
- If the nonprofit organization you want to fundraise for does not have this button enabled on their 2022 Giving Challenge profile page, we encourage you to contact them directly to request they add you as a Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser for their organization for the 2022 Giving Challenge.
- Once you sign up, follow these steps to set up your personal 2022 Giving Challenge fundraiser profile.
What Link Do I Share with My Network?
- You'll want to share the link created for your 2022 Giving Challenge fundraising page found in your Giving Challenge P2P Fundraising Dashboard.
- You can also share the nonprofit organization's main 2022 Giving Challenge profile or campaign link, and your supporters will still be able to donate to your specific page.
How do I get the Word Out?
- To get the word our about your fundraising goals for the nonprofit organization you've chosen, you'll want to communicate with your contacts through email messages, social media posts, and word of mouth.
- Check out some of the sample content in the resources section below for ideas of what to post and when!
What am I Responsible for?
- Communicating To Your Network: As a 2022 Giving Challenge Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser you're responsible for getting the word out about the nonprofit organization, and encouraging support for the organization that you are fundraising for.
- Helping the Nonprofit Organization Reach Their Goal: The nonprofit organization you are supporting will likely have a goal in place that they are hoping to reach for the 2022 Giving Challenge. You are responsible for helping them to reach that goal! You should set an individual goal to let your friends and family know what portion of your nonprofit organization's goal you are hoping to help achieve.
- Have Fun, Share Your Passion & Let Your Creativity Fly! Most importantly, you are responsible for having fun with your fundraising efforts and working to share enthusiasm and support for your nonprofit organization during the 2022 Giving Challenge. Consider creating a fun video and colorful, passionate thank you message. These small gestures can go a long way for your nonprofit organization's fundraising efforts!
Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser Communication Templates
Downloadable Graphics & Logos
- How do I customize my Peer-to-Peer fundraising page?
- How do I change the goal on my Fundraiser?
- How do I thank my donors?